Friday 3 February 2012

Don't you just hate it when there's a full house?!

Sunday night has to be the most popular night for bingo, well I think so anyway. This theory is backed up by the fact that the car park is swamped and it's just downright terrible to get a parking space! I don't want people to think I'm moaning purely because the car park is full, of course I should get there earlier, but my main cause of frustration has to be how people park.

When learning to drive you're taught some pretty complicated stuff, just getting the car to go takes a lot of practice before it's spot on, but to me the easiest piece of information everyone should know is that you park your car inbetween the two white lines!! To me this is common sense yet to some bingo heads it appears that this is not the case. Only this past Sunday did I drive around looking for a space to find five that I could of used only for the car next to it to be over the line, taking up two spaces! Every week without fail there's about five or six cars all doing the same thing, I'm still trying to get my head round why they do this or if they should even be allowed on the road? They can easily enough dab off multiple numbers at a rapid rate yet seem to have difficulty parking between the lines!

In other 'bingo' related news I've played a lot this week. Me and my bingo buddies attended Mecca bingo's 'Grand Night Out' where all 11 houses were for £1000, unfortunately I didn't walk away with any but all good fun and happening again this Sunday! This week I also tried out some online bingo on Mecca and William Hill. From playing the both of them, even though I do love my Mecca club, I did prefer William Hill's, however this might have been due to the fact that I won, not much, but just enough to keep you going. :)

How's my hate for Red 20 going? Well, I ended up sitting at a table which had Red 20 and I thought I was in luck as I find it's the number that comes up the most, especially when I don't have it! Aha but I had it this time, my luck was in, it wouldn't let me down, would it??

P.S I hate Red 20!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment