Tuesday 7 February 2012

Everyone's A Winner!


When I'm not at my local bingo club you can usually find me online, gaming, working or of course playing bingo!

Online bingo is great, addictive yes, but without a doubt it's fun and entertaining. Being able to sit in the comfort of your own house, with a cup of tea, glass of wine or whatever your choice of refreshment may be is just awesome. Not only that but you also get to be part of a fantastic community with some lovely people who are all waiting for the same thing...1TG! :)

At the end of last month I received an email from Mecca informing me of their latest promotion. The promotion was called 'Everyone's A Winner', it was simple, all I needed to do was play bingo (well I was already doing that), spend £1 in one day and then claim your free gift. The gifts ranged from 50p vouchers, Alton Tower tickets right up to an iPad 2!

I claimed a free gift over 9 days and my prizes over those days included four 50p vouchers and five £1 vouchers. I thought these were great, you can't complain at being giving free bonus funds no matter what the value. This leads me to day 10, the 7th February; I had around £10 left in my account and played a couple of games throughout the day, forgetting at lunch to check my free gift. It was only after my tea when my Mum reminded me to claim my free gift, I logged on and hit the 'Claim' button. I walked away letting it load and when I came back I had to do a double take, for there on my screen as clear as day it said the words 'Congratulations you have won an Apple iPad 2 16GB'...I think about moments like this, about what I would do if I ever won something as large as this, I always thought I would keep calm and sneakily tell my family to see if they believed me or not. Unfortunately all those thoughts went out the window; I simply screamed and ran around the house doing a silly dance!

I just want to say a big thank you to Mecca Bingo for running this promotion and good luck to everyone else! You might think you're never going to win but keep at it as you'll be surprised! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment