Tuesday 17 January 2012

Fellow Bingo Head!

I've been a member of Mecca Bingo now for a few months and I've already gotten to know the 'quirky' ways of hardcore bingo heads, heck, I've even started to do some of them myself!

I decided to start this blog to document my time at the bingo hall, my wins, my losses, the laughs I have and hopefully connect with fellow bingo fans.

Sunday's are my preferred day to cross those lucky numbers off, armed with my bingo bag which contains two dabbers (trust me, running out mid game is disastrous), membership card, voucher offers and usually a handful of pound coins. I'm not yet superstitious and find sitting pretty much anywhere in the hall neither gives you more or less luck, or at least I like to tell myself that. Maybe there is a winning seat or lucky board, if anyone knows I'm all ears!

Without wanting to ramble too much about the mundane contents of my bag or what I snack on during intervals, I will say this - bingo can be rewarding, big time! Only last Sunday did I play the link game where I walked away with over £2000 in cash, not bad for a bingo beginner. :)

I'll leave this first post with the one thing I definitely have come to notice from my time at bingo and that is I really do hate the number Red 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment